Job Posting: Brewery Sales, Logistics and Administrative Support
(Please note this position is a 1 year contract filling a parental leave)
Bellwoods Brewery is seeking a highly qualified candidate to join our team in a Sales, Logistics and Sales Support role, at our 20 Hafis Road location.
The ideal candidate must be well organized and independent, with experience developing and implementing administrative and sales systems in a brewery or manufacturing setting. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of shipping and receiving
- General record keeping
- Inventory software management and database work
- Accounts receivable support
- Production and sales reporting
- Wholesale customer communications
High level competency in the following software systems considered an asset:
- Google Apps for Business, specifically Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- MS Office, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Brewery management software (Ekos) and/or other inventory management software
- Quickbooks, and/or comparable accounting software
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet these requirements please submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Thursday June 13th, 2019.