Witchstock week is upon us! The brewery is in high production mode! The laptop fans are humming! Every single employee, yeast cell, and unwanted house sparrow is working like crazy to prep for the festivities -- and yes, that’s plural because a good party involves pre and post celebrations. Want more details? We have details. So many of them:
1. Hafis Witchweek Tap Takeovers! On Wed and Thurs of this week (25 + 26th) we’ll be pouring a stacked line up of beers from brewers participating in the festival (featuring a rotating list of Alvarado Street, Holy Mountain, De Garde, Trillium, Modern Times, J Wakefield, Foam Brewers, Oxbow, Equilibrium, Bissel Brothers, Tired Hands, Auval, HOMES). Think of these takeovers like an amuse bouche, with exclusives you won’t find at the festival!
2. Four new collab beers will be released at Witchstock! One with Referend, one with Pen Druid, one with Oxbow, and one with our homebrew winner. Details and photos on Instagram and Facebook tomorrow (Tuesday).
3. Pre party is at Paradise Grapevine on Friday the 27th. They’ll have beer exclusives from visiting brewers (again, stuff you won’t find at the festival). All are welcome, and the event is free!
4. After party on the 28th is at Volo, which is also hosting Zwanze day, so in addition to some Witchstock exclusive kegs, they’ll have the finest Cantillon. Go if you dare! (We will dare).
5. Full beer list for Witchstock will be emailed to ticket holders tomorrow -- check those inboxes! -- and posted here for handy viewing and strategizing.